Hi there! The following URL’S belong to myself, Corin Hinderegger, and my company, Firitas Ltd NZBN 9429030544345, www.corinhinderegger.com.
If you have any questions or need further information, please contact me: email@example.com. I am happy to answer any relevant questions you may have.
I comply with the New Zealand Privacy Principles set out in the Privacy Act 1993(NZ)
I understand that visitors from the EU access this site, so I also aim to comply with the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR).
If you engage with me via this website or choose to become my client, I may ask to collect the following personal information from you, including:
* Contact details
* Your name and email address when you opt into my email
* The country that you live in and your address if you book one of my services
* Interests & preferences
* Your opinion about future topics, products, or services that may interest you
* Information that allows me to tailor my content to your needs when you sign up for one of my webinars or promotional events
* With your consent, I may collect your IP address and information about your browsing history to help me improve the usability and appeal of my website
* Your date of birth, photo, and all other relevant private information required to support you fully when you book one of my coaching programs or other services on a need-to-know basis.
Collection and Use
I may collect your personal information by various means, including:
* An opt-in form for my mailing list
* When you enroll to become my client or when you book a session
I use this information to:
* Provide you with relevant news and updates about my services
* Improve this website and the services I provide
I will only collect your personal information:
* With your full awareness and consent, such as when you email me, tick a checkbox, or fill in a form to provide me with information
* If I require to provide you with information or services that you request
* If I am legally required to collect it
* For necessary administrative processes if you become my client
* If I believe that I can demonstrate a legitimate interest in using your data for marketing purposes, although I will always give you a choice to opt-out.
I understand that some personal information is particularly sensitive.
I will only collect sensitive information through methods that are reasonably secure, such as:
* Through my intake forms when you book an appointment
* In a Zoom or live Webinar consultation
* When you send me information in an email
The reason why I collect this information is:
* So that I can provide you with the services you have contracted for
* To ensure that I am providing you with the most appropriate services
The sensitive information I ask you to provide for this purpose may include:
* Your medical history
* Your birthdate
* Your business history
I am committed to securely storing and handling your sensitive information.
* Sensitive information is stored on a password-protected computer
* I am the only person who has access to it
* Only I, the coach, am responsible for your support sessions and authorized team members may access sensitive material on a need-to-know basis
* Some sensitive information may be stored securely online, or in the cloud through Dubsado, ICloud and Dropbox. You can find out more about their security provisions here: https://support.apple.com/en-au/HT202303, https://www.dubsado.com/legal/privacy-policy, https://www.dropbox.com/en_GB/privacy
I do not collect sensitive information from children under the age of 18 in general. OR if on request, sensitive information may be collected from children under the age of 18 under the following circumstances:
* In the presence of their parents
* With their parents’ or guardian’s full consent
All archived sensitive information is securely destroyed after 4 years.
I am subject to the following regulations regarding the collection of personal information:
* As a coach, I owe you a professional duty of confidentiality. I take this responsibility very seriously and will always strive to promote your best interests.
You may choose not to provide me with your personal information. However,
* If you choose not to be completely honest with me, I may not be able to provide you with the services that you request.
* I am legally required to identify my clients by collecting their name and address, and failure to provide this information means I cannot offer my services to you.
Use of Personal Information
Reasons, why I may disclose your personal information, include:
* To provide you with the services you have requested
* To send you products that you have purchased
In order to do this, I may share some relevant personal information - on a strictly need-to-know basis - with:
* My virtual assistant (VA)
* NZ Post or courier companies
I will also disclose your information if required by law to do so or in circumstances permitted by the Privacy Act – for example, where I have reasonable grounds to suspect that unlawful activity or misconduct of a serious nature, that relates to my functions or activities has been, is being or maybe engaged in, and in response to a subpoena, discovery request or a court order.
If you have any concerns regarding the disclosure of your personal information, please do not hesitate to get in touch with me to discuss this personally.
I take reasonable physical, technical and administrative safeguards to protect your personal information from misuse, interference, loss, and unauthorized access, modification, and disclosure.
I reduce risks to your personal information by:
* Risk management
* Storing files securely
* Ensuring that only I personally have access to sensitive information
* Releasing information to service providers on a strictly need-to-know basis
* Conducting regular audits of my security systems
As mentioned above, your personal information may also be stored with a third-party provider, where it will be managed under their security policy:
- ICloud https://support.apple.com/en-au/HT202303
- G Suite https://gsuite.google.com.au/intl/en_au/security/?secure-by-design_activeEl=data-centers
- Dubsado https://www.dubsado.com/new-pag
- Stripe https://stripe.com/nz/privacy
- Mailerlite - https://www.mailerlite.com/legal/privacy-policy
From time to time I may combine the information provided by you with information gathered from:
* Facebook Pixel
* Google Analytics
* Personal contact
I may also use these cookies to collect information about how often my ads are being shown to you and which ads you have been shown.
If you do not wish this to occur, please contact me.
Access to Information
You can contact me to access, correct, or update your personal information at any time. Unless I am subject to a confidentiality obligation or some other restriction on giving access to the information which permits me to refuse you access under the Privacy Act, and I believe there is a valid reason for doing so, I will endeavor to make your information available to you within 30 days.
Please begin the process by sending me an email requesting access to your information at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will endeavor to respond within 7 days.
If you are not satisfied with my response to your complaint, you may seek a review by
*complaining to an external body
*contacting the Office of the New Zealand Privacy Commissioner using the information available at https://www.privacy.org.nz
Notification of Change
Notification of Breach
If I have reason to suspect that a serious data breach has occurred and that this may result in harm or loss to you, I will immediately assess the situation and take appropriate remedial action. If I still believe that you are at risk, I will notify the Office of the Information Commissioner and either notify you directly, or if that is not possible, publicize a notification of the breach on this website.